E C L Y P S E. T I L. D E A T H.

.

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Elevator Musik/"Third Time's The Charm"

Yooow. Back again with some news.

On July 15th, yours truly and the rest of The Band Eclypse will be performing with Sam Adams at the Chance Theater in NY. It's gonna be a dope ass show.
Anyway, I've really been slacking with a lot of online stuff, like twitter, myspace, vimeo, blogging, etc. But it's officially the summer so believe that I'll be on my grind real soon. My mixtape "Third Time's The Charm" is on it's way, with the first single, "Elevator Musik" (a remix of Curren$y's song of the same name) being dropped tonight. We're shooting the video next week (weather permitting) and it'll probably be available by next Friday. So without further a due, I present to you, "Elevator Musik". Enjoy.


Download "Elevator Musik" HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment